Some of the following lines are correct; others have a word that should not be there. Tick the correct lines. Underline the words that should not be there.
01. Valentine Pushup has a very strange own job. He is a competition pole-sitter,
02. and takes it all very professionally. For publicity, he sits on a small platform
03. on top of a high pole, the higher up the better. He started out early
04. as a teenager in Paris when up he tried to climb to the very top
05. of the Eiffel Tower. He got his name written in the newspapers in Italy
06. when a night watchman found him hiding on the upper steps
07. of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Mr Pushup explained that, "I have always ever been
08. fascinated by the tall towers. It must be something psychological."
09. Recently, he had made a telephone installed at the top of his pole
10. in the St Elemo shopping Plaza, Los Angeles. It was while he was having a try
11. to break the world pole-sitting record. The first call he had at the top of his
12. pole was from a woman who she had lost her dog somewhere below him
13. The second call was from his only trainer, a Mr Harold Simon, who told him the
14. world record was not 4 months and 8 days as they had thought it. It was 8 months
15. and 4 days, set up by a Mrs Trudi Schnell in Luxembourg.
Said Mr Pushup, "I shall sit on, but I am having the phone disconnected."